Say it Ain't So Joe
My first great disappointment with Joe Biden is that he has not followed through with his promise to make a pariah out of the Saudis, especially the prince. After the report that was released last Friday it is without question that the prince was involved with Khashoggi's killing. The impact of this report goes much deeper than this brutal murder and dismemberment. I know how we all feel that writing our congresspeople seems futile at times, but I am doing it as much as I can muster. I have just written the White House. Even if it results in just a hash mark towards this one issue at least I can make that mark. If enough Biden supporters speak out on things it may make a difference along the way! It's quick and easy at least:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/get-involved/write-or-call/ You can also sign up there to "Stay Connected."
Below is a link to today's AP Editorial that spurned my greater interest in this subject:
Biden saying at debate he would make them pariahs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj69hcP85W4
Comments
Post a Comment